The Madera Chamber of Commerce will host the Madera Business Connect on June 22, 2023. The Business Connect is an updated version of the former Madera Business Extravaganza and will be held at the Madera District Fairgrounds.
Changes to the Event
A committee of previous event participants came together and shared what changes they would like to see made to increase the value of event participation. The following are changes being made this year. There were more ideas that could easily be implemented in future events. It is our hope you will agree that these changes will make an even better experience for you!
- Name Change
- One week later than annual date
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. a Business to Business Mixer ONLY will be held in Hatfield Hall. This will include all sponsors, exhibitors, and other members from the Madera business community, service clubs, non-profit organizations, government agencies. Tickets will be available, at no cost, online or at the Chamber office.
- Mixer will include hosted beverages and appetizers
- Mixer will include door prize drawings
- Event does not open to the public until 5:30 giving mixer attendees an opportunity to mix and mingle
- Mixer area as shown on the registration map will convert to an indoor social gathering area once the event opens to the public
- You can registration online with auto submission or download an electronic form that can be used on your computer, saved and emailed.
- Pay by credit card with online link or by check
Don’t miss out on the Chamber’s premier event to showcase local businesses. Business Connect hosts a diversity of business exhibitors including banking, retail, service, health care, education and more. The participating businesses will display their products and services throughout the evening, as well as give away door prizes at the culmination of the event. The food court will feature local restaurants selling a variety of food, and no host beverages will be served on the patio along with live entertainment on stage. throughout the evening.
Admission to the event is free and open to the public.
For more information, call the Chamber of Commerce office at (559) 673-3563.